1. In the “24 Universe” is like the year 2014 or so (remember, there are gaps of 1 year between some seasons) and CTU still can’t trace a call quickly or can’t trace those “secure calls”
2. In the same line of thought as in #1, been this the future, would’t CTU have some cool toys? I mean besides the so far useless flying droids?
3. So Dana is bad ass traitor, fine I am OK with that. Just one question, if she is such a bad ass villain why didn’t she take care of the old boyfiend right away, with out the crying and drama?
4. The brother of the IRK’s president bought nuclear material from the Russians, and his purpose was to create nuclear weapons, so far so good. CTU knew that the IRK didn’t have wapons and wanted to create these, again so far so good. The question is, why then was the IRK negotiating a desarm treaty with the USA when both know that there are no nuclear weapons?
5. If an EMP kills all electronics then a) why was Cloe trying to restart the system from her PC and b) why it only took a change in the server components and “Cloe’s magic” to restart the system? wouldn’t also the PCs be dead?
6. A guy jumps from the second or third floor, injuries one leg, and still I can run faster than CTU guys and Jack.
7. The same guy mentioned above didn’t know the names of the people he has been working with, but he know the name of the IRK’s chief of security and co-conspirator.
8. What does it take for people to finally listen to Jack and Cloe? please, let them do their thing.
When the iPAD was released I did criticize some lack of functionality, for example: no USB, no camera and no real OS X (just iPhone’s OS). For years I have been wanting a real tablet PC that works to my standards, and so far I haven’t seen it. The windows versions are, well windows and when I read that Apple was going to release one I got really excited, but then the iPAD didn’t bring all what I wanted.
Honestly, I think the iPAD is great, but it doesn’t have:
1. A more open system where I could install OpenOffice, FrostWire, Hulu, TweetDeck.
2. A camera to use with Skype.
3. iLife (not just iWork, which I think is a great move)
4. I want Flash support and the ability to download/upload files.
I don’t think there is anything right now that can do all of this very well. Android is nice but i don’t think it has a “business usage”. HP’s Slate looks promising but who knows, again is Windows.
If certain conditions are met i may “sacrifice” some of my needs and go with the iPAD, but more of that in the next post :)